Topics covered during this year’s global Sustainability Exchange include:
- Sustainable Finance strategies and products tailored to emerging markets
- Essential net-zero partnerships between government, private sector, and civil society
- Gender, jobs, education, accessibility and other social KPIs
- Data and technology’s role in climate and social transformation
- From promises to pathways: avoiding greenwashing and delivering results
Watch the event highlight short videos and click here for more information on how IFC promotes sustainability-linked finance in infrastructure.
Email us your questions and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.