www.commdev.org Copyright Statement
Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
We respect the valid intellectual property rights of others, and we ask those posting to this site to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the site where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address so that we may contact you.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached as follows: SGoldberg@ifc.org
If you believe that content has been taken down improperly, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the designated agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you, made under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal courts located in Washington, D.C., and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.