Project Management Best Practices
April 24 - 26 , 2012
The IPA Institute
Project Management Best Practices presents key learnings and Best Practices for capital project planning and execution. Taught from the perspective of owner organizations that plan and execute capital projects, the seminar focuses on the key aspects of project planning and execution:
- The critical Front-End Loading (FEL) phase
- Elements of contracting strategy
- Key components of team effectiveness
- Implementing Value Improving Practices (VIPs)
- Identifying and managing project risks
- Drivers of improved construction safety
- Activities needed for controlling a project through execution
- Managing change
Project Management Best Practices is intended for existing project managers and those who are moving into the project manager role in the near future. In this course, IPA Institute instructors present learnings derived from the analysis of thousands of actual projects.
Project Management Best Practices is officially registered with PMI, which allows attendees to easily claim 22 PDUs upon completion of the course.
Visit www.IPAInstitute.com for more information.